Since Derek and I stayed in the same province and was considered staying in closest (approx. 1hr via bullet train), he came to Tai'an during Mid autumn festival and went to catch Shanghai Expo together in a horrendous 7hr train ride...
| At the peak of Mt. Tai, after climbing for more than 5 hours and flights of uneven stairs! We climbed down all the way and only touched down at 8pm @.@ |
So.. both of us accumulated our off days and headed to Shanghai to meet my liason officer (L/O) and some friends who were on 6 weeks immersion programme in Shanghai! Unfortunately, we didn't take photos at the really good Japanese restaurant buffet! We went there twice!!
| In Shanghai at Shanghai Expo 2010, Derek having Nasi Lemak and I - Chicken Curry at Singapore Pavilion! Best way to think of home! |
| Chilling after lunch at Germany's was a bad idea as we both were a lil' tipsy and had a headache while queuing for Italy Pavilion |
| Bestest xlbs you can find at Nan Xiang's @ Yu Yuan Zombified! |
| Climbing Mt Tai for the second time with the Cassners and Ada. This time round- it was only half way, and took a bus back! |
| My colleague specially cooked and invited me for lunch over at her place |
| Birthday Cake #1 Sponge ratio to Fresh Cream is 1:1 |
| Dinner at my fav restaurant: Tony/Evan and Michael |
| Birthday Cake #2 1:1 ratio again! |
| Korean Restaurant with Ruby Seriously good, cheap and full!!! |
![]() |
| Skyping with BFC during Christmas. One of the times that I missed S'pore and wished I was back! |
I'm glad I'm back!!

No comments:
Post a Comment