Sunday, December 26, 2010

Wrapping Up 2010

Merry Christmas! 54 more days to end of internship! In a blink of an eye, I'm coming back really really soon!

I thank God for this opportunity to be given this freewill to roam around, have uncontrolled freedom and to learn and lean on Him. Truth to be told, I lean on Him on an irregular frequency. Yes, it's not exactly ideal. I have to say, with freedom, comes temptations.

Just like the previous year, 10 things that I have done well this year:
1. Got a better GPA this year
2. Able to settle down in a new cell group
3. Manage to go overseas
4. Passed my Grade 8 Exam
5. Better relationship with A
6. Stronger relationship with my close friends
7. Learnt quite a bit from Young Adult Encounter
8. Learnt to let go
9. Great colleagues at work
10. My mandarin has improved (Heh)

Going to head for Beijing next month!

I really miss church. I miss the feeling of just simply being able to talk freely about Christ and problems we face. Well, to a certain extent. I have understood the advantages of being a Singaporean.

I miss bubble tea also. Koi?

No comments:

Post a Comment