Saturday, May 19, 2012

Thank You

Where am I right now? Have I been wandering in circles, unable to move on and out of my comfort zone? Am I currently stuck in the desert, waiting for the promised land?

Reviewing back, it's been a tough 2012 so far. Most of my previous posts- are veered towards my struggles and pains. Today, I just want to thank God for seeing me through.

Dear God,
Thank you for seeing me through 2012 so far.
Thank you for giving a wonderful dad who sends me to school without complains.
Thank you for giving a wonderful mum who wakes me up every morning and makes my meals.
Thank you for my girlfriends, who encourage me and hear me out when I need it.
Thank you for my brother who cracks me up with his antics.
Thank you for blessing my household to be filled with immense joy.
Thank you for my dog which reminds me how to love daily and unconditionally.
Thank you for my study nannies who accompany me while I study.
Thank you for placing church friends in uni, just like You placed my primary/secondary friend in poly.
Thank you for sending friends who help me with my school work.
Thank you for my cell group where we learn more about You in depth.
Thank you for my cell leaders who are just so wonderful, passionate and knowledgable about Your word.
Thank you for placing me where I should be at, even though I question why at times.
Above all, thank You for not allowing me to be the sole proprietor, and for your love which was so freely given.





No comments:

Post a Comment