Sunday, October 23, 2011

Over the Weekend

This week was one eventful week! 

On Sunday (16/10), Lingjia and I decided to visit Nelson's place to see the newly addition to their family:



Throughout the whole time at Nelson and Rebecca's, Evynne was sleeping her whole way through! Hopefully it means that both parents still do get their 8 hours of sleep. She's so small, yet so precious. Can't imagine carrying my peer's child in 8 years time. Kekeke

On Saturday (22/10), Brianna, Chin and Danial came down to Kovan to try Nahkhon Kitchen! It's always great to catch up with poly mates, knowing what they are currently doing in life, their achievements and struggles. Since my parents' were hiking in Klang and Chin having a brand new card game- we headed to my place for just good o' fun! Cluedo (card version) trains your analytical thinking skills and memory. Unfortunately- I sucked at that game! 

And finally, I've finished I Kissed Dating Goodbye after several months of reading. I would highly recommend this book for those looking and waiting your future spouse. It's a great book who encourages you to think about how God is involved in an intimate relationship with two people. Communication, characters to look for in your spouse, etc. This book wasn't a chore to read, instead it felt personal as Josh Harris shares examples of real life stories. 

I bought both books- I Kissed Dating Goodbye and Heaven is Real! Therefore, my next book to complete reading is Heaven is Real! Every time at the end of the chapter, I'm filled with awe- how God can use such a young child, to reiterate how it really is like in heaven. When young Colton was really ill, and in hospital- left his body during the surgery and tells his parents what they were doing when in was in the operating theatre, and he visits heaven.

Looking forward to a great week ahead! 

No comments:

Post a Comment