Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Church Camp (Day1)

Church camp was an experience of a lifetime. Prophesies, God's goodness, I must write them down to remember!!!

Day 1:
Travelling on the bus wasn't a very nice experience due to the extreme cold, and had neck cramps. Thank God, I brought cookies to keep me occupied! Arriving the hotel was amazing, red carpet rolled out, clappers and whistles, punch served by guests! Well, it was almost like royalty! The opening message about God's goodness and how we tend to forget the true meaning of "God is good, all the time", struck a chord with me. If God is good all the time, then how does suffering come and is suffering good for us? Oh, the hotel room, was good! Staying at the 26th floor, equipped with a kitchen, was more than to ask for! It was a large room equipped with all the necessities and a uber huge wardrobe. That spells very A-W-E-S-O-M-E! Bak kut teh-ed with another cell group, which was nice as we got to know each other better and food tasted really different but with the addition of youtiao and tau pok, was fairly interesting! I think Joyce and I were very excited about magnum ice cream since it's so much cheaper in Malaysia- and we actually influenced a lot of people to buy it! (I like to think of it that way)

No comments:

Post a Comment